EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: INDUCTION & CHRISTMAS PARTY OF Association of Nigerian Authors (ANA), Enugu State Chapter.

The Induction and Christmas party of Association of Nigerian Author (ANA), Enugu State Chapter was held at the conference hall of NEOCOURTS HOTEL Enugu.
The event in pictures;

Induction of  new EXCOs


ANA members ,Enugu State Chapter
New Executives ,ANA, Enugu State Chapter
Bar JOY
Mr Ndubisi Eneh, ANA chairman ,Enugu State Chapter
MEMBERS
Netty Ejike, former chairman ANA, Enugu State Chapter
Executives

Comments

  1. Please I need a contact address of ANA Enugu chapter, here is my mobile, 08133886876, my Email; ceafid @yahoo.com. Thanks in anticipation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please can anyone help with ANA chairman's no. I'm in Enugu and would like to communicate him. My number is 07068371865 and my email is cemichaelvalentine@gmail.com. I will really appreciate your help. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Impressive! Davido’s a First Class graduate from Babcock University

Enugu State Present Road Block 5 #EnuguRoadBlock5